1) Over 34 years of proven legal experience, both as a trial litigator and as a tough negotiator
2) Legal representation is reasonably priced.
- New York State Bar
- Federal Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Small Claims Arbitrator for over 13 years
4) Bilingual Spanish-English and working knowledge of French
5) Committed support staff, including Betty Gonzalez, paralegal that has worked with Jayson for over 33 years
6) Convenient hours
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm
7) Convenient location
- 1740 Hone Ave, Bronx, NY 10461
- Take the Bx21 or BxM10 buses to Morris Park Avenue/Hone Avenue. Our office is located on Hone Avenue off of Morris Park Avenue.
- Drive to our office. Street parking is available.
- Ride to our office with Uber.
8) Handled thousands of proceedings in Family Court and the Supreme Court:
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Enforcement procedures
- Incarceration of deadbeat parent
- Orders of protection
- Legal fees
- Division of retirement and pension plans
- Division of marital assets
9) Represented clients throughout New York City and surrounding areas:
- Staten Island
10) Award winner:
- President’s Pro Bono Service Attorney Award (New York State award for devoting time and volunteering to protect victims of domestic violence in divorce cases)
- Network for Women’s Service Commitment to Justice Award representing victims of domestic violence